Dear Lord, Thank you for your kindness!! Because of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter LittleOnion
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleOnion

Guest
Dear Lord, Thank you for your kindness!! Because of your help I was able to work and function on Monday. Please I pray for deliverance for this week - due to various legit reasons I was not able to complete my work on time. I was burnt out from stress, lack of sleep, and am torn because I need to complete the tasks on hand, but I do not know how to complete those tasks. I have been trying my best - although I would admit sometimes I am tempted, but Lord you know my ability. Lord, have mercy on me, have pity on me please Lord, so that I can be strong today and work on the task that I need to complete on. Dear Lord, please hear my prayers. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never casts away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, haven't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, guidance, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, personal challenges, and spiritual growth. Specific details about individuals and locations have been redacted to maintain privacy.
Replies
7
Views
429
Father thank you for your kindness over my life and the works of my hands Father please bring me customers from the East north, south and west now in Jesus name Father provide for me this weekend so that I will not borrow to eat in Jesus name Father let my enemies be put to shame in Jesus name...
Replies
10
Views
443
Dear prayer team, Am requesting your kindness to helping me, kindly I have a scholarship to go to Italy for study and I have done the process but I went to apply for a visa yesterday and unfortunately I am not getting a chance to enter the visa section at the Italian embassy here in Addis Ababa...
Replies
6
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom