Asking God to cut all ungodly soul ties once ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearbearma

Prayer Partner
Asking God to cut all ungodly soul ties once and for all between me and a man named ###. Asking God to please this man in every way, especially by putting good men in his life who will care about what is going on with him, and be there for him in tough times. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God in Heaven, in the name of my Lovely Lord Jesus Christ, please honor this prayer to your Child, as per your will and grace. You are a prayer answering God and you are the God of all - Jews and Gentiles, Believers in the trinity and the unbelievers. Thank you so much dear Father, for all that you have blessed in your Child's life. Gratefully, in the most precious name of Jesus, we pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have have slept with different men and I have just realised that it was wrong. I feel tied to those, and everything I want to don't work, things are going wrong in my life, I need to break free from this. I feel lonely and lost I need to come out this
Replies
7
Views
674
Good morning my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank God for Jesus Christ, I thank God to be saved. I believe Jesus has all power to break every chain in the name of Jesus. I repent for forming ties with and ungodly soul ties, people who were not of Jesus Christ. Especially in an intimate...
Replies
11
Views
996
Prayer to cut all ungodly soul ties with ### although she might have prayed for or whatsoever, but it is impossible to reverse as she is the Christian in name only but never cared for me as I blocked her to restart myself, and also for the release of the emotional baggage and past memories and...
Replies
8
Views
538
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom