Please pray for me, Lord since ### years I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassi

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me, Lord since 6 years I am far from my parents and home, Lord, as you are aware of everything what I did and what I beared, Lord, because each and everything I shared always with you, Lord Jesus please forgive me and please I beg you to please let my dad forgive me and accept us, Lord, can't express how much I am depressed, living with so much stress and tension, have no peace, Lord Jesus can't bear anymore issues and blames, Lord, please Lord stay with me always, Lord, I am so much depressed due to your silence, Lord, till now you didn't answer to my prayers, Lord, you are my God Father always I felt you are my everything, I shared each and everything, Lord, your child need you so much, your child need your blessings, your child need your miracle please Lord break your silence please have mercy answer to my prayers, Lord, show me miracle let my dad accept my family, me, my husband and my child and show love towards us, Lord, from six years I didn't even see and even stepped in my home and hometown, I am far from my family, have mercy Lord can't bear this pain, show me the way to reunite with my parents, I found no way, my mind is totally blank don't know what to do, Lord, Lord Jesus nothing is impossible to you, as you said ask, I shall give, knock doors will be open, Lord, I ask with you, I seek, I knock, and I beg you Lord please have mercy, grant my prayers, please reunite with my parents and home. I pray this in your precious name amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Jassi, that's not the kind of attitude you should be living. Don't dwell on the negatives but instead on the positives. God wants a humble heart and a patient want. Instead a problem strikes you, don't say why me, just say try me... I have a supernatural God.

Even we ourselves have problems but we are trusting in the Lord's own timing. If God can forgive the worst sinner, who is your father not to forgive you. He has brought people out of addiction, depression, and many other cases... WHY? Because he hears the most sincere heart. Be open to the Lord. Pray hard, read the Bible and stay positive as you await the blessings the Lord has for you.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"I am writing this with a broken soul. My beloved wife, my partner of 7 years through thick and thin, is fading away before my eyes, and I am standing paralyzed, unable to save her. Kidney failure is consuming her body. Instead of buying her a gift for the holiday, I am crushed by the weight of...
Replies
16
Views
388
I have come to the hospital knowing only I made a plain brain scan at the diagnostic centre. Now the doctor is finding the causes regarding the pain... Please pray to ### to ### find a root cause for the problem....
Replies
9
Views
313
Please pray for me Today i am closing the default d Chapter JESUS be with me i pray everything closes fast with no hicups , hesistantions or delays you know my future in i pray with with my soul also to get better with my guitar in your name LORD JESUS amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom