2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord have mercy on me in everything, finance, relationship, a new job with good benefits, my studies.
Replies
5
Views
135
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband, son's safety and me, am pregnant, that God should deliver safely and grant me with a healthy good-looking baby. Please pray that my husband should see and love me as his wife rather than looking outside. Please pray that any evil power that is operating in my...
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
please continue to pray for a divine debt cancellation on all my debts, in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
4
Views
179
  • Locked
please pray for my family & work and finance that the Lord provides. I had no salary for about ### months. thanks and God bless!
Replies
4
Views
113
R
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### that we make thru this rough period in our marriage. ### truly do not know if our family will survive. Praying for strength to see ### thru . . .
Replies
2
Views
208
T
  • Locked
i request you to pray for me. i am having difficulties in my job and not doing it well please pray for me to do my work properly
Replies
3
Views
104
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
2
Views
140
  • Locked
prayer request to ### please remember this people who serving Jesus and spread gospel there in the Jesus name amen
Replies
3
Views
118
  • Locked
my ### was let go on his job, please pray for him to get his job or get his back pay, thanks prayer warriors..... thanks to all that prays.... may God bless each and everyone...
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
please pray for my brother and my sons fiancée to get their disability, both are disabled........ thanks so much
Replies
2
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom