Finances & Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabez811

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for my family & work and finance that the Lord provides. I had no salary for about ### months. thanks and God bless!
 
The Lord is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us. Believe and you will go to new heights that you have never been before.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
To God be the glory. HE answered my prayer regarding my salary...i ve received my 2 months salary...Thank you so much for your prayers. God bless us always.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, sisters This is ### from ###. I have been scammed by online fraudsters of my hard earned savings recently and I am left with no money now. I am retired and ### years old now. My daughter has distanced herself and stopped talking to me. My wife wants to leave me and go and I have...
Replies
5
Views
164
Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
98
Please pray for our trucking company—that it can sustain itself, pay bills, and gain new accounts while debts are resolved. Pray for ### to find housing, for my marriage to stay united, and for our children to remain faithful—especially my daughter in school and my son as he prepares for...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom