i was been praying for GODS blessing in returning ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BINDUTWINKLE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BINDUTWINKLE

Guest
i was been praying for GOD'S blessing in returning my loved ones as we both have a barrier between us which is soo annoying..please kindly pray for me that the almighty will show me HIS graceful blessings upon us....as everything is done and are received by GOD ALONE!!!!!!
 
The Lord works in mysterious ways, have faith in him and he is able to do exceedingly.

LETS PRAY...

Father in the mighty name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, we humbly come before your throne knowing that Father, you are capable of hearing our prayers. I pray that your child will be well in you. May you be of help to him/her even as she goes through the storms of challenges. Lord, you said that if we come to you with an open heart and humble ourselves before you, all will be possible in you and today we come to you knowing that you are the only answer.

Lord, as you said in Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart", I ask that you give your child the heart to seek you diligently expecting an answer and may you be a blessing to her life. AMEN
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God blessed my heart, God blesses me with my dream life, pray that God gives me health so I get my period back, God I pray that I focus on school as my dream life, I pray that I do well in school. Beautify my life let IG be Gods will. I pray I travel more with my family and...
Replies
7
Views
351
I just talked with doctor and I need another surgery and I do not have insurance and cannot afford this, I am scared to death of what to do and I pray in Jesus name for answers. I feel very much like giving up right now and need guidance as to what to do. Please Jesus, almighty God tell me what...
Replies
7
Views
412
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 134:3 – “May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who is the Maker of heaven and earth.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 134:3 is a beautiful and simple blessing. It is a heartfelt prayer for God’s blessing upon His people. The...
Replies
10
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom