Has been unemployed for the past ### years and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec

Servant
Has been unemployed for the past 2 years and lost both ### during the same period.
 
Dear God, I pray that You shine Your light on ###, that he might find employment. Send Your Holy Spirit down to ### and comfort him in his grief of losing his parents. Show him there is joy to come, and much to look forward to, as he continues to praise and glorify you. I ask this in the name of Jesus our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Alec, you have to realise that the Lord has better plans for you. God cannot leave nor forsake us; he is with us always. I want you to read the Bible and pray a lot. Your answer may be next door, but you have to show Jesus that you are ready to accept your blessings wholeheartedly by praying and having faith in him.

LETS PRAY.

Father, I come before you today with all that I am, praying that you will be of help to ###. May you turn your child's tears into success. Show your child your glory and be the pillar to your child's life even when things seem to be dark ahead. You know your child by heart, and so I ask that you are going to open mysterious ways for your child that he/she has ever imagined. In Jesus' name.

AMEN.

Remember that instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
141
Dear God, thank you for all the blessings my family and I have received. I am filled with awe and gratitude for the miracles and blessings in our lives. I am requesting your help for my son ### to get this job. It has been a long time coming, and he is prepared to start this new journey. I ask...
Replies
12
Views
433
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom