A Prayer to find Employment God be with me today ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter handy3144
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

handy3144

Guest
A Prayer to find Employment

God be with me today in finding employment. Lead me to work that I love, and that has value. Guide me to a place with an atmosphere of respect and cooperation, in a safe and happy environment. Help me to find fulfillment mentally and financially. Thank you God, for bringing this to me today!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please work your ways dear Lord and help ### find the employment he is looking for. Please help him get noticed by someone who needs his exact type of skills. In Jesus name we pray....amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### to find a job.
Replies
7
Views
261
My son graduated in Dec 2024 with a degree in Finance and has applied to hundreds of positions and has had 3 interviews but no offers, Please help!
Replies
8
Views
300
Hello, I want to take a moment to say thank you again for all of your prayers since I found this place in March. You all truly have been a blessing and have helped me in more ways than I can count. I wanted to reach out because I have really been struggling this past month. Though I...
Replies
11
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom