That God will give me closure on a heart ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thanks so much for your prayers, and I believe that God has given me peace

after dealing with an issue since last Sept. I have to accept what God allows

and know that He is working everything out for my good. Thank God for the freedom I have in Him to move forward! Thanks for your prayers of agreement.
 
I am so grateful unto God for allowing me to release a situation where I was treated unfairly and lied on in ministry, even with the presence of about ### members to support my innocense.

I now pray that God will open more ministry opportunities to bring glory to His name, and that those responsible for any wrongdoing that came against the move of God will be exposed.

The power of collective prayer is what I need.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord give ### closure from the expected relationship with ###. He went on a date with another girl and this hurts so much after so many long talks and relationship expectations. Give her or him the courage to close this chapter by communicating with each other. I. Jesus name, I pray.
Replies
6
Views
260
Dear Family Of God, A few decades ago, I was taken to a psychiatrist's office for strange behavior. I am not privy to the finer details or exactly what the complaint was against me, but all I wish to say is that it provoked some strange and unexplained behavior in me. This behavior was not...
Replies
7
Views
229
My all problems sure solve. After Today I have good life. People's don't pray against me. God protect and bless me. My all problems solve and I have good life. Someone pray again me. God protect and person do not pray against.
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom