praise the lord..... prayer request for my marriage... My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter CHENSILVIAMARY
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHENSILVIAMARY

Guest
praise the lord..... prayer request for my marriage... My family and my husband family have no money for my marriage....we r feels very difficulty..... we r buy borrow from other persons.... plz pray for us...plz......coming ###/### marrg and ###/### engagement...prayer for us......jesus give money.....
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, Praise the Lord. My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I am ### years old and currently single. I humbly request your prayers for my career growth and future. I am working as a ### in a ###, and I am diligently saving money for my future marriage and personal growth. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
401
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
145
I am asking for prayer and biblical wisdom concerning some ongoing difficulties in my marriage and family relationships. I am a Christian and have been saved and so is my husband. One of the things that has been especially for me concerns my daughter. We have been estranged from her ### years...
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom