Remove The Need Of Gambling Off ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherbabie

Prayer Warrior
My husband of 20 yrs has a gambling problem; we have filed bankruptcy because of his problem. My belief is someone has put roots on him; his first wife has always said he will never be able to hold on to money. We can get a large sum of money, and it will be gone in days. I'm so afraid of what will happen if it's not under control. He has always gambled, but within the last 2 yrs, if he isn't working, he's at the casino. He would sell things, pawn things, to get money so he can go. Please pray for my family; ### and ### suffer because of his problem...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thanks to all of you who is praying for my family in our time of need...I ask that you continue to pray for my husband's gambling problem because without one's prayer we grow weak...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night my husband told me he played of his paycheck. He told me he's been playing the lottery. I was very upset, very upset. I don't know why he lied to me. He played all the money we had for the car we needed. I told him that we can go together to a gambler counselor. He said he wants me to...
Replies
7
Views
132
Dearly beloved Prayer Intercessors, I greet you in the beautiful and unchanging Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. There are many people who are busy gambling either online with the Lotto or at the gambling casinos. Gambling is driven by greed, which God hates and He views gambling as a...
Replies
7
Views
226
Please pray for me I'm a compulsive gambler I gamble my husband's hard-earned money I travel with him from state to state with his job. He is currently using my vehicle while his is waiting to be repaired in another state. This is most challenging for me because I go visit family whenever we are...
Replies
8
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom