For A Steady Prayer Life And Spiritual Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Humble Servant of All
I am not able to maintain a steady prayer life and spiritual life. Please pray that I will have a steady prayer life and spiritual life and Lord will strengthen me spiritually.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:28 : “One of the sons of Joiada son of Eliashib the high priest was son-in-law to Sanballat the Horonite. And I drove him away from me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:28, Nehemiah confronts a serious issue...
Replies
9
Views
165
pray as I have been struggling with p**n pray as I have no job and my life is a mess pray as I need constant income pray as I feel spiritually such a mess pray as I feel so far from god pray as I feel so worthless because I don't have children and am not married and pray as I feel like god...
Replies
12
Views
232
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 6:65 – “The towns of the territories of the tribes of Judah, Simeon, and Benjamin were allotted to them.” Extended Explanation: This verse continues the description of how cities were allocated to the Levites from the...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom