Please pray over my business finances so that I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlc

Guest
Please pray over my business finances so that I can serve God without distraction
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
184
Hi pls pray over my business and my finances. Pls cover my money my clients my business with the blood n I cancel every work over the enemy right now in Jesus I pray that my money will increase in Jesus I pray over my business will increase in Jesus lord cover my client by the blood n that no...
Replies
7
Views
501
Healing over my business. We need contracts.
Replies
10
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom