Relationship. Strength. Forgiveness. Love.

  • Thread starter Thread starter guera
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask that you please join me in prayer for me, ###, (nope, that's not a typo, that's how my name is spelled) my boyfriend ###, and our relationship. Heavenly Father, I come to You seeking Your blessing upon our relationship. Grant us the patience to understand each other's perspectives and...
Replies
8
Views
145
Heavenly Father, thank you my Lord for all you do for all of us. Please forgive me for my sins Father. Please Father lead me to righteousness and to be a good servant and to spread your word and tell people how awesome you are. I also pray for my loved ones who I miss so very much. I pray...
Replies
8
Views
365
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom