A Better Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucii_boots

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, as I arise

And bend my knee to pray

I ask please place your guiding hand

Upon this busy day

All my yesterdays are said and done

Tomorrow may never be

But I give you full reign over this day

To make the best of me

May each little word I speak

Be filtered through your love

May all my thoughts be connected

To the heavenly courts above

And use my feet to take me

To where you want me to be

Guard my eyes that they would only

See what you want me to see

Give me a heart that longs to show

Others the way back home

And with these two hands help me

Fashion glory for your throne

From the great expanse of eternity

One day is all I can borrow

So help me Lord to take care of today

And we’ll talk again tomorrow
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family of ### in general Please pray For/about Some unspoken request That I already have mentioned and well as ### new ### this morning that are needs I need the Lord To Meet imidently And please pray for several specific People in my life And Please Pray That Today I...
Replies
12
Views
185
Please pray That I will have a better day than I have been having and please pray that God will help me to help more like I used to before I started feeling bad all the time In Jesus name God Bless Thank you
Replies
8
Views
162
Dear Lord please give me a good day today and a restful night tonight in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Help me Lord!!
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,406
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom