2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please team if you can join in prayer for a few people in my extended family who are mixed with the wrong people in their lives to wake up from the deep sleep that is blinding and killing their souls for them to come to the LORD for a new created life of good. Please LORD stir up their spirit...
Replies
8
Views
206
M
  • Locked
Thank you lord that I feel ok this day. I do not feel any pain anymore. Lord, help me that I totally recover from my illness. Amen
Replies
8
Views
142
E
  • Locked
Lord Jesus you are LOVE...and there is no fear in love... I pray that you will touch ### and take away fear from his life. LORD I am begging you continually... please touch ### now and pour out your love on him. Let your name be glorified forever, let your name be exalted, you are mighty to...
Replies
5
Views
180
E
  • Locked
Jesus Christ, my Lord, my Savior, Holy One, Lamb of God, I am interceding on ###'s behalf. I pray that nothing will hinder him to come to you and please give him a peace of mind. Let him feel your love and presence. I pray that ### will understand the word of God. Please Holy Spirit, bless ###...
Replies
4
Views
185
  • Locked
Please pray that The Lord continues to bless me with my new lease on life and I can put my past behind me and I am forgiven by those I hurt.
Replies
7
Views
116
  • Locked
Please pray for healing for my children, a cure for HIV/AIDS, a cure for cancer, no more child molesters, that everyone is healed from the trauma I caused in their lives, that people will not continue to take things out on my babies, an end to the voices and shame, that my children do not have...
Replies
3
Views
113
  • Locked
I ask you to lift my need up to God. I'm hurting so bad over ### that I can't i'm about ready to fall over. I'm in extreame hurt and pain. I'm went into a state of depression, that I can't explain except that its very bad. I'm not going to be able to make it without God's help. Please pray...
Replies
4
Views
218
E
  • Locked
Lord Jesus I pray that you will soften ###'s heart so he will return to you. Lord please touch him and speak to him. I give you all the glory and thanks for what you have already done in his life and for what you will do in his life. Cover him with your precious blood and keep him safe, hold...
Replies
4
Views
139
E
  • Locked
The hurt that broke your heart And left you trembling in the dark Feeling lost and alone Will tell you hope's a lie But what if every tear you cry Will seed the ground where joy will grow? Nothing is wasted Nothing is wasted In the hands of our Redeemer Nothing is wasted
Replies
4
Views
150
B
  • Locked
Lord I pray for ### to know and accept that You are Lord. Amen
Replies
6
Views
191
Back
Top Bottom