Lord Jesus you are LOVE...and there is no fear ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
Lord Jesus you are LOVE...and there is no fear in love... I pray that you will touch ### and take away fear from his life. LORD I am begging you continually... please touch ### now and pour out your love on him. Let your name be glorified forever, let your name be exalted, you are mighty to save, come please Savior....### needs you DESPERATELY. Let your will be done, amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Heavenly Father, I come in agreement with the family and friends of ###, that he would be delivered from the spirit of fear. It says in your word 1 Tim 1:7 "For GOD has not given us a spirit of fear but of POWER and of LOVE and of a SOUND MIND." We come Father that you bless and deliver. We ask in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
227
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 128:1 :A song of ascents. Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in obedience to him. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 128:1 speaks to a profound truth: those who live their lives in reverence and obedience to God are...
Replies
7
Views
143
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 2:11 “Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 2:11 calls for a deep and respectful response to God. Serving the Lord “with fear” means acknowledging His greatness and...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom