Thank you lord that I feel ok this ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter moosh11220
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moosh11220

Guest
Thank you lord that I feel ok this day. I do not feel any pain anymore. Lord, help me that I totally recover from my illness. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I feel Sad my health and Dina aces are very low. Not sure if I’ll Make it I’m tired and have been just not have ing joy anymore My life has been a struggle since I was a child just cruel people. Very bad including family and so called Friends who are now ex Friends. My health is...
Replies
7
Views
134
Thank you Lord for giving me another blessed day, Hopefully pain and anxiety free in Jesus name AMEN I LOVE YOU JESUS
Replies
12
Views
155
Good morning please pray for a good day for me and my coworkers today Lord please help me through today PAIN AND WORRY FREE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom