My Spiritual Life Is Decresing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings in the name of Jesus

I am battling in my spiritual life and the calling seem to be dying within me. I am called to Apostolic Ministry. I have planted a number of churches but since 2008 things went the other way. I have tried all I can to go back to my roots of my calling but it's so tough. My spiritual life still goes dry and feel far from the presence of the Lord. I need help. How do I go back. I read the word, I pray, I try all to live up to the standard but still I feel unfulfilled and empty inside. Also life in our marriage is so unpleasing. There are no fights, no arguments but we seem to be not enjoying this marriage. We pray together, but affection to one another is really so difficult as it looks like she has just lost her sexual feelings and so to say seems like she is being abused when we are to get to that area.

Please pray for my marriage and family at large.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God may you Bless your Children with Christ like strength & peace according to the plans you have set ahead of them.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God am ### from ###, my prayer request is that since ### after I graduated from a medical college I have been experiencing nightmares and also I dream of being married, or forced to marry someone I don't know, seeing a man in a dream, I would like to get prayers that ### will deliver me...
Replies
8
Views
214
Please pray for me. I have repeatedly fallen into the sins of pornography, masturbation, lasciviousness, lust, and sexual immorality in recent months, and I ask that you please pray for me that God may have pity and mercy on my soul and life and free me from the bondage of these sins.
Replies
9
Views
331
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom