Please say a prayer for me, I've been unemployed ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackgold
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackgold

Guest
Please say a prayer for me, I've been unemployed for ### years and it's been a very hardship on me and my family. I know God has a plan for me so I need some direction.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Jesus, please guide this person to others who will help with the research and contacting others to acquire a great job. I call on the archangels of hope, prosperity and abundance today to create opportunity for this person in Jesus' name. May God bring opportunities to this person this week and may their eyes and ears be open to these opportunities as they come into their life in Jesus' name. May God also guide you to temp agencies who have many contacts in your area with the right job waiting for you in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord please bring ### employment and may s/he follow your will for his/her life and please bless ###'s family as well. In Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our sweet little dog had a medical emergency tonight where she started gasping for air. I rushed her to the emergency vet where they told me her heart rate was very very low, and they weren't sure what was going on with her. A heart condition, or her lungs filled with fluid, or something worse...
Replies
4
Views
278
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
213
Please pray for me I’ve been unemployed for three years I’m praying for a job may I enter ### employed in Jesus Name I’m praying for financial breakthrough for me and my family In Jesus Name WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST
Replies
8
Views
618
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom