2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you God for answering my prayer from yesterday. Please continue to work in our lives and keep us safe and stable. Please help us to heal and to have a safe family. ###, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
138
  • Locked
I pray that my brother receives a breakthrough in the area of finances. He needs to generate income right away & I pray that a huge financial door opens for him right now! Thank you!
Replies
3
Views
152
  • Locked
Jesus i know i have done so much wrong, i need to be touch by your Holy hand. I pray for your grace and healing. Jesus if you are willing, please make me whole again. Bless all those who are praying for something that only Jesus can do. Please don't stop praying.....be bless!
Replies
4
Views
115
L
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and relief from illness and dental pain, as well as support and guidance through financial difficulties related to bankruptcy court.
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
For months now I have had terrible allergies and went to the doctor and it was to no avail. I will get to feeling better then out of the blue flu-like symptoms hit again. I have prayed and prayed and still suffering with this. Please pray for my healing, I'm worn out with this sickness. Thanks a...
Replies
3
Views
106
R
  • Locked
I pray that my husband who is divorcing me will pay his debts that are in my name. I put his debts in my name because he was paying a high interest rate and I could put those debts in my name at a low interest rate. It never occurred to me he would stoop so low. Then his credit cards were clean...
Replies
3
Views
95
E
  • Locked
God you know my heart and you put ### to my heart and I need the urgency to pray for him without ceasing. Thank you LORD for giving me the joy and strength to pray for him, it is such an amazing blessing that you have allowed me to intercede on ###'s behalf. LORD I PRAY that ### will come...
Replies
2
Views
121
E
  • Locked
God please send me prayer partners who will stand in agreement with me and pray with me for ###. Thank you amen in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
89
S
  • Locked
just having a very doubtful day- feeling lost and gone- need prayers sent to a loving woman who is in the stages of passing into heaven right now.. for her and her family- need assistance and guidance to pray for my home saving just feel that I am not praying enough or too much - can't seem to...
Replies
4
Views
177
  • Locked
My mother is traveling alone in dark urban areas. Please pray that God surrounds her with protection, favor, wisdom, energy, peace and grace.
Replies
6
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom