I pray that ### receives a breakthrough in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelStar

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray that my brother receives a breakthrough in the area of finances. He needs to generate income right away & I pray that a huge financial door opens for him right now! Thank you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am the only earning member in my family. My husband is not willing to work, and I will be retiring in three years. We still have many loans to repay, and I don't know what to do. I am working two jobs, yet we continue to face many struggles and spiritual battles. My brother is also...
Replies
12
Views
241
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
159
Please could you join with me to pray for a job breakthrough before the end of July. Please God open a door for me for my employment and make a way right now. I am so tired, finances are tight and as the eldest daughter I have to provide for my family. I need a miracle this month - this has been...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom