I am in my fifth week of pregnancy and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kfm619
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kfm619

Guest
I am in my fifth week of pregnancy and started to spot after suffering a miscarriage in June. I asked that you please pray with me, esp. to St. Gerard to keep me sane through this and my baby safe and healthy and with me. I am so scared right now. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
U will have what u desire, I pray for this in Jesus name amen
 
I pray that God protects what inside you and fulfil his promises as he did to Hannah. In Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, Most of you have been praying for me and our baby boy since the beginning, and I’m so grateful for your love and support. We’ve reached ### weeks this week and are now in the third trimester! I kindly ask that you continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy. After losing my...
Replies
5
Views
358
I am in my fifth month of pregnancy by God's grace. My baby and I are fine. But when going to the hospital and getting a scan, some small problems that disappear in the growing season are scared by saying that they are big. May God be with me always. I should give birth to my child in the tenth...
Replies
11
Views
422
Hello all- I will be 19 weeks on Monday- The Lord has blessed our pregnancy and we are almost half way there-. I am asking for continuing prayers for me and our baby boy to be-. Since losing our daughter in a late pregnancy, the Lord blessed us to conceive. I am binding up all bleeding, pre-term...
Replies
8
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom