Lord I pray that you will reach out for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
Lord I pray that you will reach out for ### now.... In Jesus name amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey you all …. Today is March 22, it’s been 12 days since he decided to part his ways with me due to my behavior (anger & emotional intensity). Please pray for me to open communication, restore our bond, create forgiveness in his heart. I have kept one diary in his room, make him open it and...
Replies
8
Views
190
I don’t know what to ask for today as a prayer request …. I just hope ### is okay & ### is thinking about me. ### is thinking about forgiving me, finding ### way back to me, realizing how much I love ###. Pray for me so ### unlocks me everywhere… I am able to see ### whatssup dp, statuses...
Replies
9
Views
196
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over, out of GOD'S reach. There were times in my life when my behavior was so deplorable and pathetic. I know that I may not have been GOD'S best living child. I like to pray over all those times. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,682
Messages
16,791,301
Members
649,267
Latest member
glenfru

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom