Father help me find the ### that YOU want ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Father help me find the ### that YOU want me to have when we move at the end of the month. Open Doors only you can Open and Close doors only you Can close. Father I trust that you will grant me the ### you want me to have. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, I need God to help me find a way of getting this medical report. I ask this in the never failing name of Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
178
I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
163
I know that Christians will say that you are perfect, holy, without sin, etc so you are not in need of forgiveness. Maybe I need to forgive you for the wrong I feel you did me: abandoning me at one of the darkest times in my life ### years ago. You were gone. I cried out then and got only...
Replies
11
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,682
Messages
16,791,301
Members
649,267
Latest member
glenfru

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom