I was supposed to talk with someone on the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
I was supposed to talk with someone on the phone today concerning a job. For some reason I ended up not talking with the person who is the owner of the business with whom I should have spoken.

I need this job badly as I have none.

Please pray that I can talk with the right person tomorrow, and that she can give me the job and pay me a salary that will enable me to maintain myself.

Thank you!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I did everything I was supposed to do and now you owe me because of the proof I have here so please do this, I don't need anything but my life back as you promised on Easter Sunday. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
533
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult time. It's important to approach such situations with care and understanding. Here are a few general suggestions that might help: 1. **Reflect on the Situation**: Consider why the person might be avoiding you. Understanding their...
Replies
7
Views
324
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance and timely payment of owed wages to address rent arrears.
Replies
11
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom