Father give ### a sale and take away this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sia

Account Closed
Father give ### a sale and take away this pressure. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would take away the feelings of shame and embarrassment after interacting with people in the occult at the coffee shop who have repeatedly attacked my character or went out of their way to bully and embarrass me. I feel like they are demons not human beings. I need to be in...
Replies
6
Views
111
Please lord in Jesus name take away these headaches please I pray for this in the mighty name of Jesus Amen
Replies
7
Views
163
I request prayers that God takes away all of my fear and doubt regarding God’s provision for my practice and for my life. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom