I pray oh God of the universe, give this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sia

Account Closed
I pray oh God of the universe, give this child a financial breakthrough. Give her this job Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our soon coming king! I am elated to tell of the goodness of His works! The Lord is Mighty in power and his kindness surpasses any other! I am much pleased to say that the Lord has answered my prayers of getting shortlisted and accepted to work for...
Replies
9
Views
308
Lord, I pray oh God that you will help me, and deliver me, and protect me, from the afflictions of the enemy and his mockery and all persecution from others. Be merciful and remember me and the many years of persecution and also lack of support from the saints that I endured. Arise and deliver...
Replies
8
Views
395
Please, oh Holy creator of the universe I ask humbly to hear me and bless me. You are the one all knowing. There is nothing too much for you or too little for you. I'm blessed to be a part of your beautiful creation of the universe. Everything that's here is perfectly placed here. From the...
Replies
8
Views
580
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom