2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me.. I need you in everything in my life, I need you more than ever now to keep my love in my life... I pray to you that you put love, forgiveness and patience in ###'s heart. I pray you bring him back to me and that it be in your will for us to one day be married... I...
Replies
2
Views
89
  • Locked
I had a job interview last week, please pray they call me back in order to become hired and start working there immediately. Otherwise, please pray I find a job immediately as I've been unemployed for a long while and I'm desperate, facing several financial troubles. Thanks and blessings.
Replies
6
Views
159
  • Locked
Please prayer for my family.
Replies
2
Views
136
K
  • Locked
I have not had the best experiences with choosing really good ###, I have had a lot of people come into my life who never had my best interest at heart. My prayer is that God will bring good christian ### into my life who follows the word of God. ### who show the characteristics of what the word...
Replies
4
Views
129
  • Locked
I'm an ### major who is taking a big leap of faith and applying for the College of Business at my university. I'm not guaranteed in and statistically it's one of the best in the nation. I meet barely any of the requirements. I feel like this is the way God is leading me. I really hope I can get...
Replies
2
Views
140
M
  • Locked
I am having female problems, mainly irregular and prolonged menstrual bleeding, Please pray that it stops!!!
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
My mom! Father God my mom is getting weaker, a bit sick and less appetite. I am so far away from her, I cannot do much but to pray for her. Father God I pray that you watch over my mom, keep her in good health even unto her last day here on earth. I pray that she won't suffer in sickness. Give...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
Lord please answer my prayers.
Replies
3
Views
144
  • Locked
Deliverance from spells, curses, black magic, and anything of the like. Please pray for ### and ### family. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace.
Replies
3
Views
139
K
  • Locked
We are seeking prayer for the money to buy/maintain a new home in an area where our children can play freely outside without us having to worry about somebody shooting them. My hubby has been seeking employment for some time now but has been unsuccessful; we are praying that God will give him a...
Replies
3
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom