I'm an ### major who is taking a big ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtzgirl

Disciple of Prayer
I'm an ### major who is taking a big leap of faith and applying for the College of Business at my university. I'm not guaranteed in and statistically it's one of the best in the nation. I meet barely any of the requirements. I feel like this is the way God is leading me. I really hope I can get in! Keep me in your prayers.

Thanks!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for a prayer request for my daughter who is taking a test today and a test tomorrow. She is in the process of taking the test as we speak and she just needs prayers to help calm her nerves and for God to give her the knowledge that she needs to answer these questions.
Replies
8
Views
392
Please pray for my child who is taking drugs.
Replies
13
Views
497
Lord, I took a leap of faith to trust that you would provide for me but I made a big mistake. Right now I’m on the verge of being homeless and no one can help me. After all of the adversity that I’ve gone through I can’t take anymore. No provision, no open doors just anxiety and fear. It’s easy...
Replies
7
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom