My mom! Father God ### is getting, weaker, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lidaskogen

Humble Prayer Partner
My mom! Father God my mom is getting weaker, a bit sick and less appetite. I am so far away from her, I cannot do much but to pray for her. Father God I pray that you watch over my mom, keep her in good health even unto her last day here on earth. I pray that she won't suffer in sickness. Give her peace and love even when she old and weak. Send my love to her. Embrace her and comfort her dear Jesus. I pray in Your name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm sick, getting weaker, my heart hurts and cries. My 2 sons are in bad positions, but 1 is treated like a nobody (he's suicidal)...please pray that I see my grandaughter soon, 💔. My heart, mind, soul is at war...
Replies
8
Views
328
I'm coming to the heavenly father tonight begging and crying from the depths of my heart for him to make a way where there seems to be no way that God would convict ### might soon be ex-husband with the deepest supernatural conviction that would cause him to fall to his knees and relent and have...
Replies
7
Views
322
Please people, Pray for me in the name of Jesus, Lord God, Thank You for loving me, caring for me and keeping me safe through my childhood, my teenage years and into adulthood. Thank you for loving my family and keeping them safe, Thank you for keeping them safe when my son's car was at the...
Replies
6
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom