E
elise
Guest
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord. Thank you JESUS for your blessings and gifts. Thank you for protection and provision. It is good to worship you and call on your name. Thank you LORD that we can depend on you and you never forsake us. Thank you LORD that you have a wonderful plan for our lives and nothing or nobody can stop you to pour out your blessings on us and perform your miracles.
Thank you LORD for your love....I pray that you will break through the barriers in ###'s life... I pray that he will feel happy and strong in the LORD... Lord please give him a grateful and joyful heart, fill him with your love and help him to long for you and your word. I pray that ### will feel the need of praying and doing the will of GOD.
I pray that ### will not be manipulated by his relatives, but I pray that his relatives will be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and they will encourage ### to follow the ONLY LIVING GOD!
I pray that the heart of the relatives of ### will be softened more and more and they will feel the urgency of unfollow the false idols.
I pray that the family of ### will dedicate their lives to the LAMB OF GOD.
I pray for salvation for them.LORD please pour out your mercy and love on them now.
Come in much power and strength, come LORD and quickly save them from the lies of the enemy.I pray they will receive discernment and wisdom. I pray that nothing or nobody can hinder them from coming to CHRIST.
I pray for resurrection, redemption, blessings, faith, hope, love, protection, revelation for them.
I ask GOD that the family of ### will be covered with the precious blood of the LAMB.
JESUS please strengthen them in faith and show them the bright future you planned for their lives long years ago.
JESUS please send your mighty warrior angels to fight for them. Break through LORD... break through the barriers... How You love us... thank you thank you LORD... blessed be your name forever... let your name be exalted... you are an awesome GOD! Let your will be done forever.
IN JESUS name I PRAY AMEN
Thank you LORD for your love....I pray that you will break through the barriers in ###'s life... I pray that he will feel happy and strong in the LORD... Lord please give him a grateful and joyful heart, fill him with your love and help him to long for you and your word. I pray that ### will feel the need of praying and doing the will of GOD.
I pray that ### will not be manipulated by his relatives, but I pray that his relatives will be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and they will encourage ### to follow the ONLY LIVING GOD!
I pray that the heart of the relatives of ### will be softened more and more and they will feel the urgency of unfollow the false idols.
I pray that the family of ### will dedicate their lives to the LAMB OF GOD.
I pray for salvation for them.LORD please pour out your mercy and love on them now.
Come in much power and strength, come LORD and quickly save them from the lies of the enemy.I pray they will receive discernment and wisdom. I pray that nothing or nobody can hinder them from coming to CHRIST.
I pray for resurrection, redemption, blessings, faith, hope, love, protection, revelation for them.
I ask GOD that the family of ### will be covered with the precious blood of the LAMB.
JESUS please strengthen them in faith and show them the bright future you planned for their lives long years ago.
JESUS please send your mighty warrior angels to fight for them. Break through LORD... break through the barriers... How You love us... thank you thank you LORD... blessed be your name forever... let your name be exalted... you are an awesome GOD! Let your will be done forever.
IN JESUS name I PRAY AMEN
