Daily Assistance

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost_soul

Guest
Lord, I came here today with a broken heart, and looking for comfort from the other believers on this site. I cannot forgive and lift myself from the past, and powerless to get out of my depression at the moment. Lord, I am so worried that mistakes I made in the past will ruin my life completely. I feel that I am not able to spread my wings and go further in my career.

Lord, I was told that you are the most powerful. I pray that you pour your wisdom upon me, so I can see my responsibilities clearly. Lord, I pray that you will lift me up and give me salvation on the current situation. It is discouraging when nothing seems to work out. But Lord, please help me to stay focused and persevere for your glory.

Lord, show me the directions in career and other things. Please also give me confidence to continue my fight against the evil.

I pray everything in Jesus' name,

Amen
 
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying the Lord's will be done.
 
I will pray, please don't give up and know that you have to forgive yourself to move forward the past is the past leave it there and let God deal with it, he is a forgiving God and wants you to simply turn from it. I will pray for you.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
By knowing and understanding the God you serve, you are able to rest
and trust him to get you through the storm. If Jesus tells us to take
joy despite our problems, he must have a way for us to do so. We know
by all that is true that God cannot lie. In every one of our troubles,
God is present and working them out. You don’t have to feel him or see
him working to know that he is causing all things to be used for your
good. It is by faith, which is greater than silver or gold, that we
trust despite our pain. My friends, you must understand that while this
earth is not heaven, it is here that God is getting us ready to be
royalty in a glorious place that will never end! It is difficult to
endure the hardships that surround us each day, but it is not
impossible. The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross gave us hope that our
future is secure. If he has the hairs on your head numbered, he surely
is not going to forget to help you when you need him. In his timing,
you will understand that he never left you for one second!

By ###.

from

http://###

default_jesus-sign.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, I'm going to be leaving soon. My wife is holding a grudge against me that she found out I had sex with someone in our house. But she was sleeping with other men at the time. We were in a open marriage which is something I didn't agree to. She say she want me in her life. But we are...
Replies
6
Views
120
Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
143
Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom