Please PRAY that the woman (###) my husband was/is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennpolk82

Disciple of Prayer
Please PRAY that the woman (###) my husband was/is having an affair will move on and get out of our life. They took pictures while they were having the affair and somehow she has gotten my families address and sent the pictures to them and myself and posted them on the social network site -###-. My phone has not stop ringing about these pictures everybody wants to know what’s going on, There is so much hurt and pain right now I can’t even explain, not to mention the embarrassment. I have blocked ### ### who has been harassing me on -###- as well as in my city, some she has gotten a hold of my friends and family in ### and friend request and sent pictures of her and my husband, her and my husband did have an affair it is over and now she is mad and posting these pictures on my house, my car and sending them to my family and friends in ### that don’t even know her. SHE has thrown eggs at the car; these pictures keep ending up in the mail box, on the front door. I am just tired of it.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
This is a horrible thing that is happening to you and your family. This person does not sound stable, and one never knows what an unstable person will do. I am sorry that this is happening, and I pray that it will stop. You are a beloved of God, and I pray for intercession in this situation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
83
Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
143
The other woman who is trying to take my husband and tear my family apart I love him dearly for 40yrs please God,remove this woman from my husband and protect my family and husband make him feel love for me only amen.
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom