I have sinned again today, my usual unbreakable sin. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdermore

Prayer Warrior
I have sinned again today, my usual unbreakable sin. please pray for me to break this sin that's been a plague in my faith, of course i enjoy the 30min time i did it.. but thats that.. please pray for my sake that may i be free from this very bad habit of mine. that not only me but everyone who suffers from sinning, O lord may you hear us and help us overcome this, fill us o lord with the holy spirit that we may overcome this. thank you so much lord jesus christ! amen!
 
Make sure you say... "God, forgive me,  I repent and turn from this sin. I need your strength to not do it again."  Each time he will make it easier.

Dear Lord,

I lift up this christian. They have a repentant heart. Have mercy. Help them to stop sinning.  You are our strength. We can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens us. Give them your strength. Help them to change. Lord you restore us! 

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Father I lift up this prayer request before you - none of us are perfect Father - but through your mercy and grace we know that you are a forgiving God - A God who understands our weaknesses and is always on hand to help us. Lord I thank in the Name of Jesus Amen ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again. It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
9
Views
748
Lord I’ve been strong but may I ask for Your blessings to be stronger. My husband has come to take me with him on his next trip. Lord may I ask that my sins be forgiven? May I ask that You soften my husband's heart to remain truthful with me? May I ask for this strength and independence to shine...
Replies
12
Views
413
Father I have sinned again at my job. I think I may have been caught as well. I am praying that nothing happens as I need my job. I am stressed father at my job and it is causing me to sin. What I am doing is technically not a sin. But if caught I can get fired which I have been prior. I have...
Replies
3
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom