2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God I am so sorry for everything. I have done. Everyday I wake up angry and sad because of what I am going through, looking for some way that you will heal me from all of this. Sometimes I feel like I
Replies
2
Views
108
  • Locked
Please continue to pray God will cover me with mercy, favor and bless me with a new job—something better and on my career path where I am confident, satisfied, successful, paid more and doing something I love using my gifts for an ethical company where I can be proud to work, with good hours and...
Replies
4
Views
114
  • Locked
Dear God as I come before you I want to pray for my husband who have sunk to the his lowest now and seem to be realizing what has gone wrong. Dear God, Please help him in accepting full responsibility for his action and also be merciful unto him. Continue to give me strength to face these...
Replies
3
Views
141
  • Locked
Heavenly Father you have been blessing me and keeping me out of harms way. I would like to thank YOU and your son JESUS for being here for me in my time of need. I know things are messed up for right now but I know you will help me to change these things at the time you see fit. I ask that you...
Replies
2
Views
168
S
  • Locked
I have been blessed with a wonderful 15-year-old son who I want more than anything to give a sibling to. I suffered a miscarriage 3 years ago and have been struggling with getting pregnant this past year. I pray that the Lord blesses us with a sibling for my son. He has ALWAYS wanted to be a...
Replies
5
Views
108
C
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### FOR A NORMAL MAMMOGRAM AND BLOOD WORK AND JUST TOTAL PHYSICAL FOR ###
Replies
7
Views
127
D
  • Locked
I would like you to pray for the following.. One. That our midweek service will be full of people who are hungry for Jesus presence and mercy. Two. For the young people service to become the center of attention for all youngsters who are in trouble and drugs to come and be delivered from sin...
Replies
2
Views
109
  • Locked
I want to Thank the Lord for his generosity in blessings yesterday through new clients and collection of services I rendered. I pray that the Lord continues to bless my business as it really needs His help to survive. I pray that it gets better from here. I pray for healing from the darkness...
Replies
4
Views
164
Y
  • Locked
I am Japanese, ### years old girl. I have a younger ###. He has been annoyed by invitation of a religion which seems ###. During walking to school, he is sometimes said something by them, and if he ignores them, they say ''Why do you ignore?''. My brother hate them and thinks orthodox church...
Replies
4
Views
114
  • Locked
Abba Father, ever-present, ever-watchful, all-powerful & all-loving Elohim. You are wonderfully amazing & nothing is impossible for You. Loving & Merciful Father, please help us to find rest in You alone, for our hope come from You. You are our fortress & we will not be shaken. Help us to trust...
Replies
3
Views
207
Back
Top Bottom