I would like you to pray for the following.. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danielles
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danielles

Guest
I would like you to pray for the following.. One. That our midweek service will be full of people who are hungry for Jesus presence and mercy. Two. For the young people service to become the center of attention for all youngsters who are in trouble and drugs to come and be delivered from sin. Three. for our building maintenance to be done and if possible we will find a new place to worship God. A large church to serve all new visitors and the whole neighborhood. Four. That the Holy Spirit will fall upon each and everyone of us and we will become true examples of holy life to our relatives, neighbors and co-workers. Thank you so much.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
I would like to be married to my ex boyfriend, ### ### and have a family with him. We have been separated for two years.
Replies
8
Views
342
My girlfriend has been struggling majority of her life she was molested as a child, then she got pregnant at an early age...she has been through a lot, she was treating me bad but I never gave up on her although she had a lot of males around her, I forgive her and stayed it's like something is...
Replies
8
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,626
Messages
16,790,289
Members
649,189
Latest member
Galeanor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom