Grandmomof4
Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father you have been blessing me and keeping me out of harms way. I would like to thank YOU and your son JESUS for being here for me in my time of need. I know things are messed up for right now but I know you will help me to change these things at the time you see fit. I ask that you continuously pour your blessings on all of us who follow you and respect your word. I pray that you heal the sick and shut ins. I pray that each day gets a little easier and that each day we get a lot closer to you. I pray that your word becomes a part of our daily lives in which we are not just learning but living the life of a true Christian. I pray that I find a church where I feel welcomed and that will give me the understanding that I need to be a better person and to help me teach my grandchildren. I pray to be free of these migraines and this pain in my body that no one seems to know what's causing it. I ask you all of these things in the name of your son JESUS. Amen!
