Please continue to pray God will cover me with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Please continue to pray God will cover me with mercy, favor and bless me with a new job—something better and on my career path where I am confident, satisfied, successful, paid more and doing something I love using my gifts for an ethical company where I can be proud to work, with good hours and can work there for a long time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for your prayers! I know this will come to pass and I am so thankful to God and his goodness and mercy!!!! I will keep you posted on any progress! Praise Jesus!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
194
Jesus thank you thank you thank you. Father God you said in your word you would make my enemies my footstool. I stand in agreement and align with you that it shall come to pass. I thank you for allowing me to uplift your kingdom and being a light when darkness prevails at my job each day. I am...
Replies
6
Views
193
Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,626
Messages
16,790,289
Members
649,189
Latest member
Galeanor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom