Dear God I am so sorry for everything. I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpme12

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God I am so sorry for everything. I have done. Everyday I wake up angry and sad because of what I am going through, looking for some way that you will heal me from all of this. Sometimes I feel like I
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me with my ###. He has been incredibly difficult lately and I do not know what to do. I am also worried about his health/sleep/and he is saying his throat is bothering him and he cannot miss anymore school and school starts up again Monday. I also have so many other things...
Replies
7
Views
242
Jesus am so sorry for my sin please forgive me and bless me please lord Jesus
Replies
8
Views
290
I I am so sorry I have not been on the opening day for my birthday this###
Replies
5
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,626
Messages
16,790,289
Members
649,189
Latest member
Galeanor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom