Passing Physical

  • Thread starter Thread starter cathrynl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cathrynl

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### FOR A NORMAL MAMMOGRAM AND BLOOD WORK AND JUST TOTAL PHYSICAL FOR ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been through so many physical ailments they my body is tired sone days I feel like I'm not going to make it hystvto the sheer discomfort. I'm asking for prayers in Jesus name. I'm facing all of this alone. I've had accidents, and physical ailments crop up on me. People do nice deeds snd...
Replies
7
Views
109
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
106
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECLARE DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY WHAT IN GODS NAME IS GOING ON? I SEEN ### IN THE PHYSICAL LOOKED LIKE HIM O.K. DOING THE MAIL THIS MORNING? THEN I SEEN ### IN A WHITE VAN CHASING HIM um hello ? IDK WHAT TO THINK 🤔 OBVIOUSLY I DIDNT FEEL COMFORTABLE SHE...
Replies
8
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,626
Messages
16,790,289
Members
649,189
Latest member
Galeanor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom