God, I am highly doubting my hopes. I am doubting my beliefs. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
God,

I am highly doubting my hopes. I am doubting my beliefs. We walked by each other like we were two strangers with no past. In finding it hard in myself to believe that we will be together. I am doubting you will bring us together. I am doubting that he would want to be with me. But I want to believe in me, I want to have hopes in him and I being together, I want to believe in you. I'm scared of being set up for failure. Oh please, oh mighty Lord, bring us together again as you have before. Lead me the way to his heart. Help me in my time of need. I need you because I have nothing else. I want ### in my life. Please don't let this be permanent. I want to continue to love him as long as I can. I'm not giving up but I'm afraid I'm almost there. I hope he makes effort to talk to me today. I hope something good happens. It would be a lovely surprise and I will be so grateful. Amen. Please pray for me to not give up and have high hopes. Please pray for me to believe that God will show me the way. Help me to believe that my love for this guy will be reunited. I would be so grateful. I want us to be together more than anything. I'm trusting God to lead me the right way for us to be together. Please pray that it happens!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord.

Bless this sweet daughter. Give her peace beyond understanding. I pray her friendship could be restored with ###. I pray that they would communicate if she needs to speak with him. I pray she can also accept that sometimes man's rejection is God's protection.

Lord bring this young lady hope for her future. Help her to see beyond this relationship to your bigger plan for her life. You want us to have community and to have a help mate. You made her a wonderful prize above rubies.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
338
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
I am doubting God’s existence because I feel like he’s failed me. I have not gotten help for the abuse I have suffered at the hands of a narcissistic ###. Please pray that God would help me to find some.
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom