Dear God I am so sorry for everything. I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpme12

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God I am so sorry for everything. I have done. Everyday I wakeup angry and sad because of what I am going through, looking for some way that you will heal me from all of this. Sometimes I feel like I can't take life anymore but the thoughts of my family and friends keep me here. Lord where are you. I need you now. I can't stand this. It is ruining my relationship and the things I have been wanting to do. I hate myself for having to go through this. I just want my health back.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me with my ###. He has been incredibly difficult lately and I do not know what to do. I am also worried about his health/sleep/and he is saying his throat is bothering him and he cannot miss anymore school and school starts up again Monday. I also have so many other things...
Replies
7
Views
242
oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
130
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom