kimbri
Disciple of Prayer
Hi Brothers and sisters in Christ
I have been crying non stop whole week. My marriage is on the rocks by husband has verbally abused me for the past year the marriage has gone up and down like a roller coaster. He even went to go on pawn my wedding ring on Saturday and I had to run up and down to try and buy it back. My son is from a previous relationship and I just got word now while I was at home that ### (my husband) told my son (###) I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR LIFE THEN HE LITERALLY PACKED HIS BAGS AND WALKED OUT LEFT MY 11 YEAR OLD ALONE IN THE HOUSE.
I have made an appointment to sit down with a divorce lawyer but the Bible says divorce is a sin, so I'm not sure if I should wait for him to divorce me or if I should proceed with the divorce. My church told me that I should let him go for the divorce.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
I have been crying non stop whole week. My marriage is on the rocks by husband has verbally abused me for the past year the marriage has gone up and down like a roller coaster. He even went to go on pawn my wedding ring on Saturday and I had to run up and down to try and buy it back. My son is from a previous relationship and I just got word now while I was at home that ### (my husband) told my son (###) I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR LIFE THEN HE LITERALLY PACKED HIS BAGS AND WALKED OUT LEFT MY 11 YEAR OLD ALONE IN THE HOUSE.
I have made an appointment to sit down with a divorce lawyer but the Bible says divorce is a sin, so I'm not sure if I should wait for him to divorce me or if I should proceed with the divorce. My church told me that I should let him go for the divorce.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
