I'am asking for prayers to win custody of my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetness

Prayer Partner
I'm asking for prayers to win custody of my ###. Prayers for my family. I need prayers to get a job.
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I'm asking you for a financial favor of all miracles. My ### and ### are ill and they need my help. I have outstanding bills coming all directions and not able to leave my job. Lord you said ask and you will receive. Please hear my voice and cries. Amen
Replies
7
Views
206
Hi I’m ###, im a single mom of 1 child I’ve separated from the father last year in May he wanted way more and thought of his own selfish needs instead of thinking about how our son feels about this whole situation between us. And so ever since he’s got with a full Indian woman she’s a mother of...
Replies
9
Views
405
Asking for prayers for my custody case. My ex was very abusive towards me while I was pregnant and is trying to take the children. His lawyer is ruthless and I am losing hope. Please send as many prayers as possible for me and my children and family. He has kept them on Christmas this year...
Replies
14
Views
641
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,626
Messages
16,790,289
Members
649,189
Latest member
Galeanor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom