2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

H
  • Locked
I just received a position with a wonderful company and my first day is 2/25/2013. I am a little nervous because I am changing companies and I want to make sure that I am making the right decision and that this is of God. I have been with my current employer for 7 years, I am excited about the...
Replies
4
Views
131
C
  • Locked
brother/sister, my name is ###. my mind nerves are so weak. it doesn't observe positive things. I am always in depressed mood. pl. pray for ### and let me know the god's answer. thanks.
Replies
8
Views
186
A
  • Locked
I just heard he is going to marry ### the one he left me pregnant with twins for. Almost ### months ago. I feel so hopeless that my family can be restored please pray for me. This burden is too heavy to bear. I wanted my family to be happy and this came out of nowhere I am in deep sorrow. Please...
Replies
9
Views
180
K
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the blessings you have showered upon my husband, my parents, my sister, my in-laws, family and friends. You have been there for us and I thank you from the ###. Pray for my son ###, he has some problem from school. Please pray for my brother ###.
Replies
3
Views
244
  • Locked
dear god, i am greatly in need of your help. please put give me ### with lot of love and happiness. Save ma love god. Please help me god. amen
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
Heavenly and Almight father God. Please Lord forgive me as I sometimes feel distant from you. Always at these times the devil siezes his opportunity and weaves his way back into my life. He put up blocks and barriers to my prayers, he leads me to things I don't want to know. He loosens my tongue...
Replies
5
Views
183
D
  • Locked
O! Jesus. Please help me. My mother having a lot of problem. You know well. She feel that what life is this? Because all the relations turned opposite to her. It's an unbelievable and very painful day to day life. My mother having a lot of sick problem like cough, body pain, etc. She gone for a...
Replies
4
Views
142
R
  • Locked
Dear brother, My brother Mr ### ### is suffering from kiddny problem. So I request you to please pray for the my brother and I believe to God he will hill reliefe.. Thank you ### ###
Replies
4
Views
190
  • Locked
Lord I thank you for all your many blessings in my life. I pray for all requesting prayer today that your will be done. Again I ask your healing on my family and our current financial distress. I pray your forgiveness of my sins and pray you touch the heart of my family that they will forgive me...
Replies
5
Views
182
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me to be restored in God. Take the desire to lie, drink & steal away. I have gotten out of church which I miss greatly. I need a new job with better pay & benefits. I just need peace back within me. Fiances & love to be much better. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom