Heavenly and Almight father God. Please Lord forgive me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacEoin

Servant of All
Heavenly and Almight father God. Please Lord forgive me as I sometimes feel distant from you. Always at these times the devil siezes his opportunity and weaves his way back into my life. He put up blocks and barriers to my prayers, he leads me to things I don't want to know. He loosens my tongue to anger and resentment. Please Lord reach out for me as I reach out for you. Rescue me and take me back into your fold. Bless my job Dear Lord and give me the opprtuninities that I need in order to strive forward in what I desire which is a life of Peace in God. Please Lord have mercy upon me. All these things I ask in forgiveness of my many sins and in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Your prayers resemble my life ###, we will keep praying pray for me also ### when two or more members pray in Jesus name our prayers will be answered. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord forgive me for all my sins and weaknesses. Things that I have done thought or said that makes me fall short of your glory. I’m a sinner and I’m not worthy to be called your child. If there’s anything in me that has a purpose in this world then please Lord use me for your glory. I may...
Replies
9
Views
429
Please lord forgive me for all evil acts I have bad even the ones I'm not aware of please lord protect me and my family from all evil things we may not see. Please lord keep our lights shinning with us for anyone who may be walking in the darkness Please lord if there's anyone that don't know u...
Replies
7
Views
443
Please Lord, Forgive me for my sins, those that I know of and those that I don't. Lord if it is your will, please regrow my hair. I thank you for everything you do for me and my family.
Replies
8
Views
469
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom