Restore Me God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Val
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Val

Guest
Please pray for me to be restored in God. Take the desire to lie, drink & steal away. I have gotten out of church which I miss greatly. I need a new job with better pay & benefits. I just need peace back within me. Fiances & love to be much better. Thank you
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please need next door to restore me back from this devil lying about me I was supposed to communicate with a law office from ### and now I lost communication please Jesus Restore it all back asap, amen
Replies
7
Views
116
I have drifted from the Lord and have fallen into sin, including pornography. I am deeply grieved and repentant. Please pray that the Holy Spirit takes full control of my life. May God forgive me, cleanse me, and restore me. Pray that the Lord will restore to me the joy of my salvation and renew...
Replies
10
Views
172
Father ### come to you in the office Jesus asking you to restore my joy marriage my hope my faith, Heal me Aba Father your will be done in my marriage not my will but your, Heavenly Lord I was so deceived by my own flesh Husband pretending to be a Christian but just got baptized but never really...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom