New Opportunities

  • Thread starter Thread starter Honeybee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Honeybee

Guest
I just received a position with a wonderful company and my first day is 2/25/2013. I am a little nervous because I am changing companies and I want to make sure that I am making the right decision and that this is of God. I have been with my current employer for 7 years, I am excited about the job offer because it is a really good opportunity for me and my career. Please pray for that everything will come back clear on my background check and credit check and drug test, and I know that it will because I do not do drugs and I have never been arrested but still feeling a little nervous. I know that when God opens a door no one not even the enemy can close it. I do feel that God has opened this door for me and I am going to step out on faith and walk through the door. Please just pray for me that I am going to do an exceptional job and excel and thrive and advance at this new company. Thank you for this wonderful blessing Jesus, I am so very thankful. Please keep me in prayer as I start my new adventure.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’ve been going through a challenging time recently and wanted to ask for your prayers. I lost my job last week, and while I’m working hard to stay positive, I’m asking for wisdom and strength during this transition. If you could pray for peace, clarity, and new opportunities, I...
Replies
8
Views
286
Dear Heavenly Father, Please forgive me if my sins and cleanse me. Father, please give me another opportunity to shine. Thank You God, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
319
Please pray for ### as I travel tomorrow to ###. And while on travel, may God open my eyes to see the goodness in life. That He may open new job opportunities for me. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom