I Want ### Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelahearts
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelahearts

Guest
I just heard he is going to marry ### the one he left me pregnant with twins for. Almost ### months ago. I feel so hopeless that my family can be restored please pray for me. This burden is too heavy to bear. I wanted my family to be happy and this came out of nowhere I am in deep sorrow. Please lord have mercy on my soul.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord. Please bring my ### home. I don't want a divorce. I need my ### to talk to me. It's been a year. Please Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
5
Views
218
Dear Papa God, i know its so confusing for u about my decisions in lovelife, but i just want you to know that i cant have another bodycount again, i cant have a relationship that is on and off again, that is break and comeback, i dont want another guy came into my life again, please Papa God im...
Replies
10
Views
387
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom